Residents FYI: Based on inspections of the pool complex the following maintenance and repairs are required:
1. An engineering company inspection to certify the soundness and structural integrity of the waterslide, tower and pool complex. Inspection conducted on March 23, 2018. Awaiting engineering report.
2. Waterslide tower in need of cleaning and painting. Last time cleaned and painted was in 2012. Cost to clean and repaing tower is $22,425.00. Work to be done by same firm that did work in 2012.
3. Entire concrete pool deck and pool complex structures need to be pressure washed. Work is out for quotes.
4. Numerous cracks in pool deck concrete need to be routed and filled with sealer. Obtaining quotes.
5. Tower needs reinforcement at certain locations to improve strength. Obtaining quotes.
6. Fence around pool complex needs repainting.
The Pool Complex is the the most expensive part of the infrastructure to maintain. Annual costs are approximately $125,000 to $150,000. This includes around $50,000.00 for lifeguard services and $29,400 for pool management company to maintain chemicals, pool cleaning, etc.