1. Each subdivision Covenant (Declaration) contains verbiage stating that each subdivision requires the establishment of an Architectural Control Committee.
2. The ACC (Architectural Control Committee) is responsible for Covenant enforcement in all areas of their specific Covenants for their specific subdivision.
3. To date there are no established ACCs in any of the 12 subdivisions in Eagle Springs.
4. Each ACC is responsible for the enforcement of their subdivision Covenants.
5. The Board of Directors will not be responsible for policing each subdivision to document Covenant violations.
6. The documenting of Covenant violation is the sole responsibility of the ACC in each subdivision.
7. The Board of Directors will assist each ACC in the mailing of written notices of the Covenant violation to residents that are in violation of their subdivision Covenants.
8. The Board of Directors will take legal action against Covenant violators when all other options have been exhausted.
9. Being a member of the ACC in a subdivision shows community pride and caring about the appearance of homes in their subdivision.
10. To start the ACC in each subdivision the Board of Directors is asking for volunteers to put together the ACC for their subdivision and to become familiar with the Covenants (Declarations) for their subdivision.
The following paragraph is taken from the Covenants (Declaration) that is included in each subdivision covenants.6.1.1 Designation of Committee- The Subdivision shall have an Architectural Control Committee, which shall consist of three (3) members who shall be natural persons, and who shall be appointed by a majority of the record title owners of the total number of lots then subject to this Declaration voting in person or by proxy at a meeting duly called for such purpose, written notice of which shall be given to all such owners' at least thirty (30) days in advance and shall set forth the purpose of such meeting. PROVIDED, HOWEVER, until December 31, 1999, the appointment of the members of the Architectural Control Committee must be approved by Declarant, and any and all members of such committee may be removed with or without cause by the majority vote of the owners in the same manner and upon written notice and/or by the Declarant. After such date, the owners shall have the exclusive right and power at any time and from time to time to create and fill vacancies on the Architectural Control Committee